Friday, September 13, 2013

Psalm 23


 
Psalm 23

     This Psalm reflects so many of God's promises to us. Take a look

v The LORD is my shepherd- That’s relationship

v I shall not want -That’s supply

v He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:  That’s rest

v He leadeth me beside the still waters: That’s refreshment

v He restoreth my soul:  That’s healing

v He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness: That’s guidance

v For his name's sake- That’s purpose

v Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -That’s testing

v I will fear no evil- That’s protection

v For thou art with me-That’s faithfulness

v Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. That’s discipline

v Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies- That’s hope

v Thou anointest my head with oil- That’s consecration

v My cup runneth over- That’s abundance

v Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life - That’s blessing

v And I will dwell in the house of the LORD - That’s security

v Forever -That’s eternity

 
Who would not serve such a God?

 

In His Service,

 

Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment